I am a first-year Ph.D student at the Department of Statistics at Texas A&M University. I am broadly interested in machine learning and its theoretical underpinning.
Please, download my complete CV here.
B.S. Mathematics (with highest distinictions, GPA: 4.00), University of Oklahoma, 2020
B.A. Economics (with highest distinctions, GPA: 4.00), University of Oklahoma, 2020
- Kramar, Miroslav and Sergazinov, Renat (2020). Force Reconstruction in Photoelastic Granular Materials Using Deep Learning. Preprint arXiv. [Code]
- Force Reconstruction in Photoelastic Granular Materials Using Deep Learning, Undergraduate Research, University of Oklahoma. [OSF]
- Force Reconstruction in Photoelastic Granular Materials Using Deep Learning, Undergraduate Research Program, University of Oklahoma, Fall 2019, $800.00
- cartcpp: fast implementation of classification and regression trees (CART) in R using R Modules, C++, and Armadillo library. Currently available from [Github].
- President’s Honor Roll, University of Oklahoma (2016-2020)
- Alexander B. Holmes Economics Scholar, University of Oklahoma
- Frederick B. Swan Mathematics Scholar, University of Oklahoma
- Transfer Leadership Award, University of Oklahoma
- Transfer Academic Excellence Award, University of Oklahoma
- Data Manager Intern, Samruk Energy JSC, 2019
- Financial Manager Intern, Vertical CJSC, 2018
- Programming languages: C++, R, Python
- Scripting: Bash
- Version control: Git (Github)